Wil Ellmer ... enough is enough

There are limits …

While @ellmer’s posts aren’t technically spam (and so I’m not deleting them), he’s went back through old topics and posted the same images and links that he has been posting in current topics.

Effective immediately, he is suspended for one week.

Leaving this forum

I was rather pressed for time earlier, but having more time now, even though @ellmer’s post are not technically spam, I reviewed the 14 posts he made in approximately the last day and deleted six of them.

I did not delete every post that had pictures and links. Some of the posts were more-or-less somewhat relevant.

But some of them were irrelevant and even blatantly off-topic.

And some of the posts that I deleted had neither pictures nor links, but were valueless posts on old topics in apparent attempt to see how much activity he could generate.

And now @ellmer has forced me to act as a user moderator when that’s not what I’m here to do, I’m not going to be cutting him the slack that I did previously.

In addition to possible further suspensions (each of which will be twice as long as the previous one), he could find himself bumped to a lower trust level and locked there and/or find that links to his domains blocked from being posted by any user.

Leaving this forum
Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance
Seasteading Invest | the big five of ocean colonization | investment yield 10%+ | oceanic business alliance
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
What about the waves!?!
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business