Understanding the dynamics of forums

(Wilfried Ellmer) #1

Understanding the dynamics of forums / pointless arguing / unsustained opinions / scholastics / debate culture / cientific aproach / tired of all the bickering / contrarian attidue / erratic thought lines / unsustained postulates / lack of thread discipine /

… why “having a pointless argument” and in consequence “make a fool out of yourself” is counterproductive and bores the auditorium…i suppose i will have to explain this a bit here… so the people constantly “going down this road” can have a “learning curve”…and stop boring the autitorium at some point…before this auditorium falls apart due to boredom…and smart posters leaving due to the timewaste factor…

… i am a firce believer that only the scientific approach brings progress and our forum should stick to it to not degenerate to time waste. What i am working against is “unfunded opinions” and the scholastic tendency to stuff them down the throat of everybody…in the sense of enlightenment as freedom of scholastic tendencies. If in consequence i was harsch on you take my sincere apology and lets move on formulating and debating “well founded hypothesis” and make some progress on well defined topics in a culture of thread discipine and intelligent debate…

… sounds like you did not read the thread from page xxx where this hypothesis was dismissed already…don’t bore the auditorium with “repitive obsession” posting “making a fool out of yourself”.

On page xxxx you complained “nobody is investing in me” the fact that you make constantly a fool out of yourself on public forums may be a reason for that - improve on behavior have a learning curve - and join the club of persons who actually are having investor talks all the time - later down the road when you have been able to create a kind of reputation on being a smart person with ideas worth investing in… this is a good meant charge free advise from a friend … who normally is paid a big amount of money for giving advise to intelligent people… don’t choose me as target for your obsessions - don’t bore the forum…don’t embarrass yourself… be less contrarian…be kind to yourself (by stopping make a foolo out of yourself) and others (by accepting their opinions if they are at least “half justified”)…show that you are smart by “learning something” from reading this…

Only be contrarian and desinflate if desinflating erroneous hypothesis is in the greater good of avoiding mislead and make progress…

Picture the Ramform | get invested | get started | oceanic business alliance
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Wil Ellmer is suspended again
Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance
Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance
Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |
Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance
Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |

http://discuss.seasteading.org/t/wil-ellmer-is-suspended-again/1233

closed #3