The Law of the Sea Marine Scientific Research A revised guide to the implementation of the relevant provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea

From 2010…

(r) #2

The UN prefaces its Law of the Sea document with the phrase: The UN has consistently highlighted the importance of marine science for eradicating poverty, contributing to food security, conserving the world’s marine environment and resources.

My question is when will they let science fully exploit the sea to grow unlimited crops like fish and other edible items from the sea.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #3

context: | subdue to nobody | interference freedom | we the sheeple | oceanic interference freedom | oceanic freedom | libertarian bases | enlightenment ideas | do we need kings | Galt’s Gulch is on the oceans |

…you may consider that it is “not about rules” - it is “about freedom”…

There is no “law frame” and “rule set”, along which we implement our oceanic freedom…the very nature of “implement freedom” is that we give a rats ass about the “frames” and “rules” others pretend to put on us…
It is about "breaking free of those who pretend to treat us as their “sheeple” (promising to make us safe, and for our own good we need them governing and nannying us in slavery ) and impose their rules on us…

UN and world government intents are part of the problem not part of the solution…

The only "relevant UN thing" is

... the UN right to interference freedom...

but that is rather "natural law" than a UN / global gov / invention - isn´t it ? - it is just cleverly distorted...and highjacked... George Orwell called that "NewSpeak" in his novel 1984...
...i am being a bit "libertarian" now ? -

We the sheeple - always looking for rulesets

context:

| world government | cabal | background | rothschild - connection | fiat money | babylonian money magic | world control |
... i probably should shut up now...and let the right people have their download to enlighenment ideas...going down the rabbit hole...awakening .... mähhh...

(Matias Volco) #4

Technology-enabled TOTAL inescapable Globalization? etc

You began an incredibly enlightening thread in which we began, barely, exploring what Plurality, the coexistennce of different, diverse ideas, would look like in the Physical World.

Please be aware, I do not remember starting this topic, but posted the link in a discussion that I only vaguely remember. As per the 1st post in this thread, the response on UNCLOS was being quoted from 8 years ago…