Seasteading Invest | the big five of ocean colonization | investment yield 10%+ | oceanic business alliance

(Wilfried Ellmer) #1

Seasteading Invest | the big five of ocean colonization

• Energy
Aquaculture
Real Estate
• Transport

get started | get connected | get invested | enlightenment ideas | progress for survival |

context: Oceanic future | emergent societies 45% earth | seasteading is underevaluated as investment field | seasteading is investor driven frontier development | the topics investors are interested in | suggesting the nemo token (231) | liquid real estate | outsourcing | extraterritorialized | the subdue to nobody concept | less focus on floating out stables and politics - more focus on investors | the potential of seasteading technology | the technology bottleneck | the disruptive factor of seasteading tech | elevator pitch for seasteading | investor deck for seasteading |

Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
DME fuel production platform - CleanCarbon Energy
Offshore aquaculture | realistic projects | big business | seafood | ocean colonization | ocean ranching | oceanic investment | world food security | oceanic business alliance
Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance
Offshore aquaculture | realistic projects | big business | seafood | ocean colonization | ocean ranching | oceanic investment | world food security | oceanic business alliance
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Evolutionary Context | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization
(Wilfried Ellmer) #2

The oceanic business alliance plan - in the real estate segment.

• USD 102 Return on investment for each dollar invested

Sorry, sending you money isn’t a viable option, IMHO. Especially not after I was invited to your site, to post my concept, supposedly in open view to ‘investors’, then you ragged on it, and demanded money to present my concept that these supposed investors were supposed to already be seeing, and it took Randolph Henken and Joe Quark requesting you to delete the account.

No can do, no how, no way.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #4

This thread is a “non frusha thread” pls stay out…and leave it to the other participants…do not clutter, do not molest, do not troll, do not waste the readers time, go somewhere else with your “frusha fight universe”… i want this to be a serious contributors only - thread - pls respect - do the seasteading cause a favor…and do NOT respond this…(ref 532) - just give me a “frusha free space” to develop a “non frusha topic” in a non frusha ambient to move the seasteading cause forward…it is about ocean colonization not about you…

Not your forum, no reason not to tell the truth about it, either.

If you want it to be a “non-Frusha” topic, put it in YOUR forums.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #6

pls respect | ref 432

You mean where you insulted me, calling me a nutcase? Surely you jest.

I will BEGIN to respect you, when you STOP insulting me, and begin properly DOCUMENTING valid scientific articles for your claims.

This thread is nothing more than pure Advertising for your forum, and a plea for funding that YOUR ‘investors’ are not supplying to YOU, and should be deleted.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #8

• The hypothesis was coined that i am “asking the public for money

Actually i do offer investors a chance to invest in a field that has a clear way to produce 10%+ on investment (per annum) in the upcomming decade - thing the traditional stock markets will NOT do.

That is quite an offer considering that the average yield on investing in Standard & Poor noted companies is just 2% average.

context: | seasteading is underevaluated as investment field | seasteading is investor driven frontier development | the topics investors are interested in | suggesting the nemo token | liquid real estate | outsourcing | extraterritorialized | the subdue to nobody concept | less focus on floating out stables and politics - more focus on investors |

Average yield S&P 500 - timeline

Given that development there should be plenty of interest from investors in something with a business model that brings up 10%+ yields and has a massive disruptive future…

The question is : Are we doing a good job to harvest this interest and make it a driving force for ocean colonization ?

Investment strategies

Annual and 5 year returns for the S&P 500 look better, to significantly better, and have lower risk than unnamed investments.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #10

It would be nice to have a community effort to reach people who are both…

• Interested in Marine Technology and the sea | yachts | marine networks |
• High profile investors with the necessary means

What could be the “elevator pitch” for seasteading ?

Seriously, if you want billionaires to invest in seasteading, it’s going to take building, launching mooring seasteads, and proving their seaworthiness with more than just passing safety inspections. of the local marine authority, and having the luxury appointments they are accustomed to at the finest resorts.

(Matias Volco) #12

Two users posted investment returns data and both show a steady decrease in such returns as the “financial frontier” becomes populated by more mainstreamers than pioneers.
(I’d love to know where to get such a safe 9% in 2016 in the securities market)

Speaking on Mark Cuban’s league, as Peter Thiel said, traditional industries (and investments), the zeros, depend on pioneering start ups (and investments) for the ones.

We have seen innovation in the digital sphere (which translated to the financial markets from the 90s on) and now retrofitting the pre’digital world is conflictive and unrewarding enough to allow for the innovation that can occur on a blank slate of regulation and fluid movement.

… and as I said, if you want them to invest, give them an example that works, and makes them feel comfortable, to invest IN.

(stephen russell) #14

“Your Seaside home in the Sea.
Your own Sea Nation ( see Asgardia.Space).
Your Plank in the Sea Fixed.
3rd Vacation Home
Treasures Beneath ( Gas, oil, ores, sunken wrecks, drugs & tidal energy).
Fresh fish daily caught by vacum device??
Free solar & wind, wave power for Colony
Your own State at Sea.”

(Wilfried Ellmer) #15

• Hypothesis 1 : At this stage of seasteading it is of utmost importance to create a phase 1 floating structure that makes the point

• Hypothesis 2 : A demo structure is the best “investor deck” we can create.

• Hypothesis 3 : Seasteading is underevaluated as investment field

(Wilfried Ellmer) #16

With a new president Trump (embracing hatrey and xenophobics) running the US, investing outside - might just have become a lot more attractive for the insightfull investor. Ocean Colonization is about render politics as we know it - irreleveant.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #18

The prospect of a surge in xenofobics, distribution conflicts, nationalism and in consequence a planet fractured in warzones where global trade and colaboration collapses due to ruthless politicians following their self interest and only one of four families has food on the table, seems to be the right ambient to remind the oceanic business alliance proposal 6.3 The Captain Nemo global mobile oceanic family ark…the ultimate prepper solution.

• Travel worldwide without crossing borders
• Stay unaffected by Trump Walls
• Stay in the open ocean for long time periods in comfort.
• Run your business offshored - safe some of your assets during doomsday or corralito.
• Be citizen of no state - enlist in nobodies army.
• Be subdue to nobody
• Survive nuclear war
• Reach the few habitable zones of the planet “the day after nationalists shoot it out with China and Russia”
• Store hundreds of tons of food to feed your Family through nuclear winter.
• Be independent of Marinas and Harbor shelter when the climate and nations go wild.

And if all that does NOT happen still have the best mobile business headquaters that money can buy …

Picture the Ramform | get invested | get started | oceanic business alliance
(Wilfried Ellmer) #19

Hypothesis:

• Todays marine business is tomorrows Seasteading - Evolutionary Approach

• What defines Seasteading - Many Colors and Forms

(Wilfried Ellmer) #20

• it is of importance to solve the bottleneck of ocean colonization