I have seen people proposing a “reputation blockchain” where peoples’ reputations are forever recorded publicly which might go a long way toward improving how people interact with other humans.
Opening move (Title must be at least 15 characters)
“reputation blockchain” could be a new technology.
Reputation could be recorded fraudulently too.
But if we look at ebay, for example; it works. When I want to buy
something and the seller has 99.5% positive feedback, I usually
buy. So, ebay kind of polices itself, and it works for me.
If a seller would have 50% negative feedback, I would not buy.
Yes, there would certainly need to be a mechanism for submitting feedback that keeps things balanced. OpenBazaar is a decentralized market that has retailers that can be reviewed. They have addressed this issue. I am not sure of how they finally ended up doing it or if it worked out.
Possibly this forum is a reputation blockchain record.
Blockchains are decentralized and cannot be controlled by a central authority. Every “block” re-affirms the previous chain so it cannot be changed.
This forum is centralized and can be manipulated at the whims of a central authority.
Nice topic and i’m interested in this domain.
As you may know, Sesame Credit is well-known in China’s social credit field. Sesame Credit assign a social score to its users based on basic information, payment history, etc. And if we get high social score, we can get some benefit like no need to deposit, getting extra service, smooth transaction, …
For me, there are pros and cons below.
– Pros –
- People try to increase their social score, which leads to keep order in society.
- We can visualize our credibility, which leads reduction of transaction costs. This realized sharing economy and unmanned shops.
– Cons –
- Evaluation criteria is unclear.
- If some people get low social score, they could be limited their opportunities of improving the score because of less transaction, which could leads to fix the score.
There are a lot of problems, but as current country do, we keep order by laws and other criteria.
And reduction of transaction by unmanned is really attracted.
Wasn’t this on an episode of “The Orville”?
Black Mirror had an episode. I dislike it because even with decentralized control, it can be open to manipulation and misuse, with the end result being people being left on the fringes of whatever society, much like money is used today. But that’s my opinion.
Yes indeed. Try spamming and see what you get.
• | human interaction | condo politics | blockchain | AI |
The nr.1 way to improve human interaction and to achive peace love and come together is EMPATHY
• Blockchain is a great tool for other human beings and consient souls to teach you how " they feel about you and your actions " and where you should improve and work as a consient being … as long as “telepathy” and “intuitive empaths” are not common play .
• Warning: As long as it is inhackable and incorruptable by a “central authorithy” like the… Cabal …CIA…deep State…alien AI…
- inclusive one that has a technological advantage of hundreds of years over what we consider unhackable today -
• and how would we ensure that little key point ? | keep it on condo and neighborhood level - may be… never make it global…always keep the humans in charge…
Empathy is deemed a sign of weakness, you are mentally weak, making you an easy target, and you will be attacked. Also, displaying empathy is seen as a way to sucker people in, so it’s viewed with suspicion.
It is possible your are confusing an ability with tactics of politicians and snake oil vendors who in most cases deserve to be “attacked”.
I think both of you don’t really get the meaning of empathy. It is not - “I know how you feel, I have experienced the same thing myself, yeah that is too bad, let me help”…that is correctly defined as “taking pity”, or a form of sympathy. Empathy is different, It is the ability to “read” emotion, basically non verbal understanding. Psychotherapists fake it a lot, always using notepads. Detective Goren from CSI criminal intent had the ability written into his script.
This is very similar to the concept of a fictional currency called “whuffie” in Cory Doctorow’s science fiction novel Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom. Anway, Mr. Elwartowski, I just joined the Seasteading Institute Forum, and I really liked the points of reasoning and philosophy that I have read from you thus far. I am a mechanical engineer with shipbuilding experience at Newport News, including piping and pumps. I have also lived in the Pacific before in Guam and Hawaii. I am very much interested in getting started with some type of action to move the project forward or to know where to start. If you have any pointers or suggestions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.