Off topic thread

Nope, but it sure looks like you drug it in here… Maybe Wil’s old link is for you…

(bill mapezzi) #22

forget it then. I thought I was the “Wil” you were refering to.

(.) #23

altzheimer’s like dementia

(bill mapezzi) #24

mine was on topic… ringweaves need flotation or else they sink.ang get “bad rep”.

(noboxes) #25

If TSI cannot make a go of a support base in the usa, @chinaseapirate can prolly beat TSI at their own game and industrialise the use of loopholes in usa policies (for example: having babies to generate family income has been a scam for decades, but this takes it to a whole new level). But it won’t be the best deal for me, for me i still vote for @JL_Frusha .

(Matias Volco) #26

Let’s have that on the record so we don’t have to be reminded each time

(noboxes) #27

Ok, how do you want that to happen?

Hope you NEVER have to make that climb out of a pit, like I did, with a body and even a voice that do not obey what you tell it to, through a cloud.

When the you inside tells your daughter you love her, and the words that come out are pure spiteful criticisms, because that cloud reinterprets everything.

But, you know, I DID scratch my way out. I am not in some hospital drooling on thorazine.

My comment was not “off topic” since I was commenting on an already “off topic” post, the tires sandals video :wink:

(bill mapezzi) #31

Here are two really off topic songs for entertainment. - first one is to help inspire seasteading, or maybe not…Would as many people want to go camp out in Cay Sal if they could get there in 3-4 hours for 4 gallons of fuel in just about any condition? Not any of the four or five “open class” racing bangkas but any of the other ones- especially from 4:20-6:40.

Second one is for when your out one late afternoon the day before Christmas on you’re on 160 acres of floating seaweed somewhere in the North Pacific, 250 miles from California. As everyone else left for the holidays,you are alone. After sensing the swells pick up significantly over the last few hours, the breeze freshens and the far off dark clouds.have expanded to block the sunset. Lightning flickers behind them and you start to hear breaking waves 200 yard away. Its time to get off jostling tires and head into the cabin, maybe listen to some cheerful relaxing music…

…or not. Just turn it up louder and louder - it goes well with howling winds and earthquake like breaking waves. as long as you aren’t faint hearted.