Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance

Open forum You want to post in a forum where I don’t comment on forum posts, open threads in forums I am not in. It’s REALLY that simple.

A Source of Recycling

Growing crops in space or on another planet could provide other benefits besides food. Plants could serve to provide oxygen and remove carbon dioxide from air sources.

While plants grow, they generate oxygen through photosynthesis, and they would scrub carbon dioxide out of the air inside a cabin environment. Wheeler said if you co-utilize them in the right manner, they could help process wastewater.

And as odd as it sounds, using wastewater, or even urine, as a source of nutrients for plant growth could be an option. Aboard the space station, U.S. astronauts use the Environmental Control and Life Support System — a system that collects and recycles used water, wastewater and urine.

While the recent movie made it seem like growing potatoes on Mars was a no-brainer, a lot of research has gone into making that a real possibility. With humans expected to plant boots on Mars in the next couple of decades, solving the challenges of growing plants in space today is critical to our journey to the Red Planet.
Last Updated: Feb. 17, 2016
Editor: Linda Herridge
Tags: Journey to Mars, Kennedy Space Center

Take your figurative sea-lily and stick it where the figurative sun don’t figuratively shine. You belittle proven science, while your faulty engineering lies on the bottom of Lake Attersee.

YOUR topic includes “sustainability” Yet you continually ‘poop’ on the very well documented processes of sustainability.

To further quote YOU “enlightenment need kings”

Electricity, Water, and Food from Sewage and Sunshine
Richard W. King

ABSTRACT
The City of San Diego, California, U.S.A. with a regional metropolitan area population of 2.5 million, which is expected to double by the turn of the centuiy, looks to recycling raw sewage as an exploratory model to help meet future water needs as traditional water resources diminish.

The City is studying aquaculture sewage treatment, augmented by ultra filtration, reverse osmosis, and carbon adsorption treatment. A pilot plant with a capacity for 25,000 GPD (94,000 l/d)∗ to 50,000 GPD (188,000 l/d) is operational and a 1.0 MGD (3.8 Ml/d) prototype is under construction, making this the largest system of its kind in the world.

By-products of the aquaculture program, also under investigation, include fuel, animal fodder, agricultural soil “composi”, and commercial fishery potential.

The initial results are highly promising, indicating that the process may be cost effective, energy self-sufficient, except for the reverse osmosis process, and offers an innovative technological breakthrough augmenting conventional sewage treatment, traditional water supplies, and common sources of food, feed and energy.

I would suggest, before you attempt to criticize people on their documentation of the topics you post, while positing yourself as an expert, perhaps you should restrict yourself to topics you actually have comprehension of, or at least make the effort to learn whereof you speak…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #84

And still…vermicomposting, stable and poop management, is not topic of this thread…and my quest for ( frusha | dohse | nutcase | umpalumpa | ) interference freedom on threads i opened continues…

The topic of this thread is Oceanic Real estate

footnote | do not respond, clutter… | the hypothesis that arguing with certain segments has not upside was coined by Joe Quirk in february 2016 |

aaaaaaand… STILL,…

YOU keep bringing it up, while I have not ONCE mentioned it, nor even documented it…

Deja vu again and again and again and again.

Just more commercial crap from Elmo’s Ass., intended to ultimately sucker innocent new TSI readers into funding @ellmer’s phony “investment” scheme.

Notice how those links from Elmo’s Ass. eventually take the reader to an appeal for money. Hmmm … :unamused:

“… over and over and over and over …”

(Wilfried Ellmer) #87

Can you work you “obsession issues” outside my thread please… the thread is about Oceanic Real Estate…thanks . Off topics in the cafe please - not here.

… aaaaaannd again… Not your forum, TSI runs and OPEN forum, and you are welcome to keep comments off your posts in YOUR forums…

You mean like your obsessive insistence that I have anything to do with your vermicomposting issues, which, despite YOUR topic including sustainability?

(Wilfried Ellmer) #89

The thread topic is :

Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business

Stay on topic…Thanks.

Your alleged “butt in everywhere right” has been treated already.…please butt out and leave this thread to its purpose.

This is a frusha free thread…

Kindest Regards,

The thread starter

Sorry, but as long as this forum belongs to TSI, I am a member, and it is an OPEN Forum, your ‘butt-out’ BS is exactly that, BS. Since YOU and TSI refuse to acknowledge the legalities, of the situation, I feel obligated to point them, and your inaccuracies out, in a humanitarian effort to keep people that unwittingly might think you to be an expert, from making potentially fatal mistakes, such as trusting the engineering skills of the person that has one sunken ferrocement submarine as proof of his capabilities.

As has been REPEATEDLY pointed out, you SPAM this forum with lies and false representations.

Please feel free to post all your ‘do not enter’ threads, in YOUR forums.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #91

Ocean Sphere, light honeycomb shell, wave impact safe, 99% of the space available for human expansion is in the ocean…

Light concrete composite construction methods solve the ocean colonization technology bottleneck.

Just more crap from Elmo … who still hasn’t figured out that HE doesn’t own this web site.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #93

May i politley ask you to “butt out” of this thread i started - may i suggest to open your own threads. Thanks for being a helpful member of our community - in spite of your issues.

If you want people to “butt out”, DO remember that you have well and truly advertized your forums, and people are able to join, if not close their accounts, in YOUR forums…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #95

Dear Frusha, may i politley ask you - and your alter ego “Dohse” - to work anger and obsession issues on a dedicated thread not on the Oceanic Real Estate thread, and not across all threads, for the sake of progress, not boring the auditorium, and not lower the value of the seasteading community for all of us. (540 other users)

I understand your frustration “not to be attended” here - but you need qualified personal to attend you properly…you are kind of misplaced here and i fear my answers are not helpful to heal your condition.

Thanks for not standing in the way of moving seasteading forward…

Hypothesis: This forum of 540 users would be better off if Frusha could control his obession and anger issues, fold his split id | Frusha | Dohse | into a single user and work his issues to a point so that normal interaction on the forum becomes feasible.

Further reading check : | give me a frusha - dohse free space please | meta topics in the cafe please | lost view of normal | alleged butt in rights on threads i open | bore the auditorium to an inevitable forum death | the telenovela is just in your head | scientific disscussion approach only | special participant basket asignment | Joe Quirk on ignoring | forum dynamics | what part do you NOT understand | the need for filter on a 7.5 billion planet |

Picture the Ramform | get invested | get started | oceanic business alliance
Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business

Funny thing, with all your hype for your sites, you post misrepresentations and fiction, while I document and post design concepts that are at least based on proven functioning designs, with desirable characteristics.

You suggest building on the water, but the need for a floating workspace and associated expenses is conveniently ignored.

You try to make out as an expert, but your one ‘success’ was under engineered, and damaged, resulting in seal failure and sinking of that initial success. Existing pics show evidence of poor preparation and finishing techniques, resulting in cement spalling, and the failure of the secondary cementation between the added ‘sail’ and hull, of the one semi-successful ferrocement submarine that was launched.

Perhaps you could demonstrate all these things you propose? You offer investment opportunities w/o stocks or bonds, yet promise returns.

You’ve tried to sell real estate as a proposed means to seasteading, but that scheme is a ruse to get you a commission, not get someone offshore.

You proposed ‘Nemo Dollars’ or some such, which have to be purchased from you, to generate your pocket-change.

You invite members here, to make proposals on your ‘funding’ site, then demand funds to introduce concepts to ‘investors’ that you said were already openly viewing those concepts.

You cry for ‘scientific debate’ then call for opinions, when the documentation doesn’t match your story.

Jeez, what a shyster.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #98

I see - we have to bear with you … you lost control over your condition …you can not “limit yourself in a reasonable way” anymore…

You will keep multiplying users | frusha | dohse | more to come | and try to “dominate the threads” - all of them - and bore the auditorium (540 users) to an inevitable forum death…
You will definitly not give me the courtesy of a “frusha free space” on the threads i open
Are we better off in the seasteading movement now ? - doubth that.

more to read on obsessive disorder…loss of control…and lack of debate base

The topic of this thread is: Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized please stay on topic …

The day frusha and multiple alter egos of him, run the show here in form of a dominant bulleying group - i am out… | seasteading is - after all - about opt in / opt out / choices…

Reference: frusha dohse special

Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |
Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |

Clearly you do NOT see, @Elmo.

We merely RESPOND to your commercial crap from the Elmo Ass. of conspirators in your phony “investment” scheme.

If you don’t post your spam, no one would RESPOND to it.

Almost any dummy could easily understand that. You, however, are a special case. It appears you are slow to grasp the obvious fact.

YOU post … we RESPOND.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #100

I understand that your condition does not allow you to see the “obviously not normal” of your behavior…and makes you “non capable to reason about it properly”…

Which brings me back to the core question - what would be the upside of talking to you about Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs ? - which is the thread topic here. |

The thread is not about obsessive disorder treatment and learning the basics of socialize adequatly on a forum in spite of such a condition.

So may i again ask you politley to give it a try, get hand on the disorder, and not try to violently and unadequatly take over threads other people open (every single time) … can you do that ? and stay out - although it is difficult for you ? - it is for the sake of the seasteading movement.

I understand your frustration “not to be attended” here - but i assume you need qualified personal to attend you properly (according to your manifest issues) and i can not give you that here on the ceanic Real estate | global networking hubs - thread.

Please do not RESPOND - our chat is over | we completly lack a debate base | Back on topic

frusha dohse specialty [link](https://discuss.seasteading.org/t/oceanic-real-estate-global-networking-hubs-extraterritorialized-oceanic-business-alliance/1925/95?u=ellmer )