Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance

(Wilfried Ellmer) #93

May i politley ask you to “butt out” of this thread i started - may i suggest to open your own threads. Thanks for being a helpful member of our community - in spite of your issues.

If you want people to “butt out”, DO remember that you have well and truly advertized your forums, and people are able to join, if not close their accounts, in YOUR forums…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #95

Dear Frusha, may i politley ask you - and your alter ego “Dohse” - to work anger and obsession issues on a dedicated thread not on the Oceanic Real Estate thread, and not across all threads, for the sake of progress, not boring the auditorium, and not lower the value of the seasteading community for all of us. (540 other users)

I understand your frustration “not to be attended” here - but you need qualified personal to attend you properly…you are kind of misplaced here and i fear my answers are not helpful to heal your condition.

Thanks for not standing in the way of moving seasteading forward…

Hypothesis: This forum of 540 users would be better off if Frusha could control his obession and anger issues, fold his split id | Frusha | Dohse | into a single user and work his issues to a point so that normal interaction on the forum becomes feasible.

Further reading check : | give me a frusha - dohse free space please | meta topics in the cafe please | lost view of normal | alleged butt in rights on threads i open | bore the auditorium to an inevitable forum death | the telenovela is just in your head | scientific disscussion approach only | special participant basket asignment | Joe Quirk on ignoring | forum dynamics | what part do you NOT understand | the need for filter on a 7.5 billion planet |

Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Picture the Ramform | get invested | get started | oceanic business alliance
Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance

Funny thing, with all your hype for your sites, you post misrepresentations and fiction, while I document and post design concepts that are at least based on proven functioning designs, with desirable characteristics.

You suggest building on the water, but the need for a floating workspace and associated expenses is conveniently ignored.

You try to make out as an expert, but your one ‘success’ was under engineered, and damaged, resulting in seal failure and sinking of that initial success. Existing pics show evidence of poor preparation and finishing techniques, resulting in cement spalling, and the failure of the secondary cementation between the added ‘sail’ and hull, of the one semi-successful ferrocement submarine that was launched.

Perhaps you could demonstrate all these things you propose? You offer investment opportunities w/o stocks or bonds, yet promise returns.

You’ve tried to sell real estate as a proposed means to seasteading, but that scheme is a ruse to get you a commission, not get someone offshore.

You proposed ‘Nemo Dollars’ or some such, which have to be purchased from you, to generate your pocket-change.

You invite members here, to make proposals on your ‘funding’ site, then demand funds to introduce concepts to ‘investors’ that you said were already openly viewing those concepts.

You cry for ‘scientific debate’ then call for opinions, when the documentation doesn’t match your story.

Jeez, what a shyster.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #98

I see - we have to bear with you … you lost control over your condition …you can not “limit yourself in a reasonable way” anymore…

You will keep multiplying users | frusha | dohse | more to come | and try to “dominate the threads” - all of them - and bore the auditorium (540 users) to an inevitable forum death…
You will definitly not give me the courtesy of a “frusha free space” on the threads i open
Are we better off in the seasteading movement now ? - doubth that.

more to read on obsessive disorder…loss of control…and lack of debate base

The topic of this thread is: Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized please stay on topic …

The day frusha and multiple alter egos of him, run the show here in form of a dominant bulleying group - i am out… | seasteading is - after all - about opt in / opt out / choices…

Reference: frusha dohse special

Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |
Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |

Clearly you do NOT see, @Elmo.

We merely RESPOND to your commercial crap from the Elmo Ass. of conspirators in your phony “investment” scheme.

If you don’t post your spam, no one would RESPOND to it.

Almost any dummy could easily understand that. You, however, are a special case. It appears you are slow to grasp the obvious fact.

YOU post … we RESPOND.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #100

I understand that your condition does not allow you to see the “obviously not normal” of your behavior…and makes you “non capable to reason about it properly”…

Which brings me back to the core question - what would be the upside of talking to you about Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs ? - which is the thread topic here. |

The thread is not about obsessive disorder treatment and learning the basics of socialize adequatly on a forum in spite of such a condition.

So may i again ask you politley to give it a try, get hand on the disorder, and not try to violently and unadequatly take over threads other people open (every single time) … can you do that ? and stay out - although it is difficult for you ? - it is for the sake of the seasteading movement.

I understand your frustration “not to be attended” here - but i assume you need qualified personal to attend you properly (according to your manifest issues) and i can not give you that here on the ceanic Real estate | global networking hubs - thread.

Please do not RESPOND - our chat is over | we completly lack a debate base | Back on topic

frusha dohse specialty [link](https://discuss.seasteading.org/t/oceanic-real-estate-global-networking-hubs-extraterritorialized-oceanic-business-alliance/1925/95?u=ellmer )

“Normal” people don’t lie about the uses of other people’s work, claim it as their own, or claim expertise in fields they are clearly failures in…

Such as the OCD problem you have with spamming the TSI Forum, begging people to come to YOUR sites, then demanding money for the ‘privilege’?

PuhLEease… Mr. “I sank my sub” before anyone else, by under-engineering the protection of the hatch seals and with poor construction techniques…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #102

Back to topic | Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized

The upside of oceanic real estate for business development is also that it takes you out of reach of the sistem that is ligitating everything to a grinding halt

…lacking debate base…no change since December when we had that the last time…wrong target for your obsessions…no upside to continue this… | check: Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder Help |

[frusha...dohse specialty link](https://discuss.seasteading.org/t/oceanic-real-estate-global-networking-hubs-extraterritorialized-oceanic-business-alliance/1925/95?u=ellmer )

@Elmo sank his concrete sub?

What? :open_mouth:

You mean his entire “investment” scheme and phony plans for great seasteading economic powerhouses …

… are all build upon the foundation of @Elmo’s sunken concrete sub?

Well … at least hope floats. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Commercial crap from Elmo’s Ass. still stinks … regardless of how many threads he starts to promote his phony investment schemes.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #106

Only the ocean offers vast spaces open to real estate development…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #107

• A new technology is needed to settle the oceanic space which is the about 99% of the space left for expansion of the human projects.

• Land-space can not be used further and more intense - the rivets are already popping out of the planetary life support sistem (species mass extinction).

This means only the vast and unused volume of the ocean is available

• For business, fabrication, industry installation - to satisfy the ever growing needs of mankind

• For additional settlements to accomodate the 1 billion per decade of population growth

• Spaces of freedom necessary for experiment and progress to engineer new solutions. In a interference and coding free space.

This makes seasteading an effort to settle in the unfamiliar space of the ocean...

If all the habitable land on earth was divided equally, we could each have approximately 2.3 acres/.93 hectares, which could theoretically support ~60 people, if intensively, sustainably farmed.

http://www.zo.utexas.edu/courses/THOC/Texas.html

Your supposition that land cannot support the current population is invalid.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #109

An interesting counter theory worth to talk about…read this - and tell me if you think you sustained your opinion successfully, or you need to rethink it on a better info base.

I already documented that using known productive methods, the earth can feed 60 times the current population, just using habitable land. If we put people into nonagricultural areas, vs pretty flatlands, turned agricultural practices to things proven sustainable and intensely productive, things would change for the better. Doing so would also take pressure off the oceans as food source.

I did NOT say it would happen. It’s also known, researchable, and documented that 1 acre of modern vertical gardening can feed up to 60,000 people, using the same high rise technology we use to build cities, meaning we could even support 120,000 times the current population, just on that same 2+ acres per person of habitable land, and even more, with strategic relocation to nonagricultural land, and reassigning land better suited to age purposes, instead of cities.

This can all be easily verified… Google is your friend.

The Chinese government, apparently, agrees with @JL_Frusha’s conclusions about under-utilized farmlands.

http://theplate.nationalgeographic.com/2014/06/30/africa-and-china-agriculture-the-new-breadbasket/

(Wilfried Ellmer) #112

• The point is Species go extinct - this indicates - too much Land is Farmland already - way too much ! - sure you can expand farmland even more and accelerate extinction further - is it wise ? (kind of missed the point …)

The paradigm is farmland needs to be reduced not to be expanded for sustainability on the planet. Expansion is only feasible and potential ECO positive in the vast volumetric, bio desert, waterbody of the ocean…see ocean sphere…

The oceanic real estate thread is not the correct thread to discuss the potential expanding of farmland in Africa and its impact on accelerating mass extincion of species - if you want to discuss on that - open a apropiate thread for it please…