Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance

(Wilfried Ellmer) #51

@JL_Frusha | 634* | 245* | 789* | 865* | Joe Quirk about arguing | be assured this telenovela is just in your head and hard to understand for anybody who is not there… my guess is - we are lacking debate base. - so thanks for talking to me - but i have - nothing to say on that behalf…sorry you are barking up the wrong tree.

Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance
Picture the Ramform | get invested | get started | oceanic business alliance
Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |
Implications of Extended Continental Shelf on Sovereignty
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |

That’s funny. Now you’re a comedian, too…

Your past harassment is well preserved in the archived forum, as well as locked, and even newer threads in here.

Why must @Elmo always insert a COMMERCIAL for his phony “investment” scheme into virtually every comment thread?

Elmo spams the threads with links to his commercials … demeans and insults everyone who has an idea that might somehow undermine his attempts to capture “investment” funds … denies he is being contentious (because it is ALWAYS the other guy’s fault) …

… and then, after arguing extensively about one thing or another with someone, Elmo declares that person’s comments aren’t worthy of consideration.

Is THAT not @Elmo’s pattern?

Observe, the latest @Elmo vomit …

You are so full of BS, @Elmo, that your eyes are turning brown. :open_mouth:

Listen to the admins, Elmo, and STOP.

STOP bullying people on the threads.

STOP spamming the threads with your phony “investment” commercials

STOP acting as if YOU are the owner of this web site.

Let’s not forget his eternal assault on Scientific Debate , where he refutes documented science with ‘because I said so’, or by asking for opinions, or his insistence that everyone that doesn’t express his opinion is a Toodler.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #56

@JL_Frusha | @BobDohse | nutcase segment | please don´t butt in on my posts directed to the other 490 forum members…(i enjoy talking with - and i like to talk to - without your interference…) | 634* | 245* | 789* | 865* | 654* | 321* | 457* | 956* | 473* | 321* | please respect.

You have recieved enough attention. The hypothesis that talking to the nutcase segment has no upside was coined earlier( - feb 3- by Joe Quirk).
Try to evolve beyond “forum Troll” for the sake of progress and forward momentum in the seasteading movement … personal animosity in the Cafe (the dedicated thread to adsorb “off topics” and “animosity” ) only please.

Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Implications of Extended Continental Shelf on Sovereignty
List of Current Seasteading Projects
Seasteading Invest | the big five of ocean colonization | investment yield 10%+ | oceanic business alliance
Offshore aquaculture | realistic projects | big business | seafood | ocean colonization | ocean ranching | oceanic investment | world food security | oceanic business alliance

In this forum, we have the freedom to post reality. You are MORE than welcome to keep your nutcase posts in your own forums.

Hell, PAY for advertizing, all the big financial corporations do. Maybe, just maybe, some poor fool will buy into your scheme.

Elmo’s Association …

abbreviated, “Elmo’s Ass.”

… posts commercial links on virtually every comment thread.

Hey, @Elmo

I think your Elmo’s Ass. commercials stink up the threads.

If you don’t like that, tough turds. :open_mouth:

You can either post your self-serving commercial crap on your own web site, or dump it here and suffer whatever criticism comes from your choice.

But that will be YOUR choice.

MY choice is to point out that you are spamming the comment threads with self-serving commercials in an attempt to capture “investment” funds for your phony scheme.

MY posts are a RESPONSE to your posts, @Elmo.

If you stop spamming the comment threads with commercials, there will be no commercials to which anyone might respond.

That should be easily understandable …
… even to anyone who likes sniffing Elmo’s Ass. posts.

Your turn, @Elmo.

Dazzle us with more of your brilliant Elmo’s Ass. commercial crap.

It’s not as if you’ve never been told to stop posting your commercial spam or to stop bullying others, @Elmo.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #60

@BobDohse To get attention you need to say something intelligent and on topic....this is how it works...[ref.478*](https://discuss.seasteading.org/t/oceanic-real-estate-global-networking-hubs-extraterritorialized/1925/56?u=ellmer ) this is the Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs - thread.
Please explain yourself | Ref [742*](https://discuss.seasteading.org/t/would-these-sea-steads-have-a-military/2063/42?u=ellmer)

And @Elmo keeps paying attention to my posts. :smirk:

DUH.

Was THAT your best attempt at dazzling us with your brilliance, @Elmo? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Wilfried Ellmer) #62

Back on topic | Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized |

ocean living seasteading

Back on | @ellmer’s | program to spam | TSI comment threads | with more | Elmo’s Ass. | commercials

Just like the Admin wrote about …

(Wilfried Ellmer) #64

Back on topic please: | Oceanic Real Estate | Global Networking Hubs | Extraterritorialized

(I attend animosity and crap in the Cafe only ) - keep the threads on topic and a pleasent reader experience … for the sake of the seasteading movement.

All what is necessary to say in this context was said before - read here

The fact that you post commercial crap from Elmo’s Ass. on every thread proves that your “Cafe” argument is simply just another element of Elmo’s Ass. crap, @ellmer.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #66

Hmm…what about cafe only does this guy not understand ??? Hypothesis ? Obsessive disorder treatment ? - anybody ?

What part of ‘Open Forum’ don’t YOU understand?

(Wilfried Ellmer) #68

Open forum means that you can OPEN your own thread on this forum…not hijack mine…all this was treated before pls read it up. Don´t bore the forum with your obsessions, don´t derail the Oceanic Real Estate | Global networking hubs - thread - back on topic. | off topics and animosity in the Cafe the dedicated thread for this ONLY.

context: Re-write the real estate paradigm

Please read the rules of engagement, the Forum Guidelines, the Terms of Service, and the Attersee Engineering Award

(Wilfried Ellmer) #70

What we have here is rather a “polite butt out request” than an “engagement” - to have a debate you need to say something intelligent and on topic - you have not done that yet.

If you are able and plan to finally say something intelligent (but still off topic) - i gladly take it in the “cafe” as i did in an earlier occasion ( on september 16 ) here

Back to topic now…
Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business

Read more about the | oceanic business alliance | ocean colonization | get started

Are the Ramform and Lens style Sketchup plans available?