Modular Extension | Connectors | Cellular expansion | Building Technology | Advanced Cement Composites

(noboxes) #145

That’s a good definition of TSI, would you mind if i repeat it?

@noboxes

Be very careful how you thread!

I would strongly suggest that you stop bashing TSI.

Remember that we are all guests here @TSI… If you don’t like it here get the hell out.

(Bob LLewellyn) #147

I don’t think he was bashing TSI, just the forum members.

He doesn’t seem to like us though. I don’t really care so much about that but I would prefer that he watches his government bashing because I know that the alphabet agencies have programs that scan all forums looking for key words then a live agent steps in. We can’t get anyone’s help if we just bash their friends and beliefs. We need honey, not vinegar.

(.) #148

I do not think I am that important that anyone should like me, nor any alphabet agency nor
live agent would be interested. After all my lifespan is limited, just like anyone else’s.

There might be a bit of cultural misunderstanding. And I would like to let natural laws limit
people’s egos. There are some natural laws (I should probably write Natural Laws) in
human interactions also, and we seem to be discovering some of that.

I hope everyone is enjoying the forum. The ring weave principle is interesting to me.
Thank you.

(noboxes) #149

But i wasn’t bashing any alphabet agencies.

(Bob LLewellyn) #150

No, you weren’t. But though there is another that I may have had in mind, I just wanted to remind everyone that we are not in the privacy of our homes. Don’t make us any enemies, we can’t afford them. I should have said it better. Sorry.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #151

Coding free building technology | a new way of building

A different technology | it is an art | it is a different kind of engineering | follows different rules |