Intended Incubator Site as Complete Support Base of Operations for the Gulf of Mexico

(noboxes) #134

I am concerned that all your words on the TSI forum will belong to TSI, to do with as they wish.

I am trying to get enough signatures to warrant a grant proposal. You have email.

(noboxes) #136

I need to point out that the drive there for me is a lil more than twice the drive to some potentially great sites in Alabama. To make Houston is an additional $70 in driving (the car, $150 for the truck) and no one-day turn-arounds for me. I have not done the math, but looks to me like i will hit rush hour in some big city while pulling a trailer full of boat. Both vehicles have over 200k miles on them, so do i, making this an issue.

I am not writing off a site in Tx, but i will expect more from it to offset my expenses, and due to my time on the road i would be contributing less (money, time, work, materials) to it during those travel times.

All of us are under different constraints, however, the main goal, at this juncture is to generate enough interest to warrant a potential grant proposal.

@chinaseapirate

re:

Shipping container, or suitable means of securing smaller supplies and equipment. I realize that you potentially have an entire lockable trailer (or more). Generating signatures in an effort to show legitimate interest in establishing such a venture.

So far, I have one preferred location chosen.

(Chad Elwartowski) split this topic #139

A post was split to a new topic: Incubator site for Redfish Bay

(noboxes) #147

I did not do that either. I did mention somewhere a 150x150 ft square floating platform of unmentioned height and construction.

(bill mapezzi) #149

“So far, I have one preferred location chosen.”
" sign up there ONLY, discussion belongs in here."
That is the basis of my post.Write my proposal a grant application. you can take 66% pff the top if approved.

You know my project a shared a picture. I can’t shove that into the gulf from the property you showed me,Don’t you have my email?

(Chad Elwartowski) split this topic #150

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Incubator site for Redfish Bay

(bill mapezzi) #151

You are just at this for kicks, being almost completely irrational. McAllen, Texas and Nogales, Arizona are the 2 biggest import cities of all produce grown in Central and South America for USA consumption. People eat it every day evidenced by the amount that comes into the USA. The “alternate” site for JL’s seastead could have fresher cheaper fruit and vegetables than 99.999% of other Americans buying in the flipping import/export “free zone” same stuff same inspected boxes is just didn’t fit on the particular truck that day…

(bill mapezzi) #163

Would you care to post a picture of this waterview/waterfront land at this time? If I am to be be confused with someone making “unsupported” claims, why not let everyone view the information that I based them on??

You stick to your location, please show pictures of that floating acreage.

Since mine is an actual prospective purchase, I would rather not offer it to anyone else to come snatch up as desirable. If I get to purchase it, there will be plenty of pictures. If not, I will try for something else.

Until such time as there IS a REAL purchase made, with an address, I would suggest not posting pics, as that could be false advertising, as well.

(noboxes) #165

After all the fighting tonight, are you sure you should be signed up as if you plan on using the site planned by JL?

Despite being asked to not discuss the signing up on the signup thread, i do not want to discuss this at all, even on this discussion thread.

(Chad Elwartowski) split this topic #166

A post was merged into an existing topic: Incubator site in Redfish Bay

I already said, I have one intended site. I have also said I am limited to 3 specific counties, in order to remain with my current Drs.

Raising real estate costs? I am trying to purchase property that is already listed for sale.

“Free site” This is property you already own? Then why are you even trying to argue?

Road to…? Big difference between a road to the water and a purpose-built ramp on-site, not to mention the expense of transporting a large vessel for launch.

(bill mapezzi) #168

Oh yeah, sure. if the site lets me paddle up through a river to the site and get clothes out of my truck and stuff like that without accusing me of illegal by leaching indeterminable substances into the water and buying “illegally imported produce” just cause it was missing one paper filed. Same everything else, and its not prosecuted (Dot violation sec 4564.6774ed mod 1998,19999, 2005 etc) because they are out in public with signs selling the same stuff “for the public”. I can drive into the real warehouse behind all the retail stalls (already 50% supermarket price) with a fictitious pick up load # ( that I cancle) and buy 30-50% off the other side of the gate price that the retailers outside sell at. )this is all in USA proper - everything has passed inspection and customs - for one reason or another its still there for sale.

(noboxes) #169

What are you ranting at me about? I just asked if you plan on being somewhere else and do not like or want to be at JL’s recommended place, why did you sign up to be there? And i don’t even care! But i do not understand this rant about … what?

(bill mapezzi) #170

I already said, I have one intended site. I have also said I am limited to 3 specific counties, in order to remain with my current Drs. (why move? just change grant topic Ver1to Ver2- living aboard your own registered yacht/ workspace does not have to change your mailing address)

Raising real estate costs? I am trying to purchase property that is already listed for sale.- (Yeah correct RAISING not rising)

“Free site” This is property you already own? Then why are you even trying to argue? - (As a U.s. Citizen I own that anchorage as much as any other citizen - The dock is a standard level floating dockyacht. as big as one wants it (If texas or feds or concerned idiot groups(who influence the legislators) want to pay the yacht dwellers indirectly by paying them or their designee money to “utilize” tires by cleaning the environment then grant will be approved I would guess. I don’t know I don’t apply for grants)

Road to…? Big difference between a road to the water and a purpose-built ramp on-site, not to mention the expense of transporting a large vessel for launch. ( the large vessels are built on the ever stabilizing dock yachts)
[/quote]

(bill mapezzi) #171

On the off chance that it (“intended site”) comes to exist, and I can park my truck there it would be worth it to me as the river is not that far from the non accessible water front. Forget the “rant”. Those were possible answers you would find acceptable…none directed at you maam.

So, you don’t have a physical location… and you need a registered, licensed vessel to be there, as well as any permits required by the USCG, the State of Texas, or anyone else with jurisdiction…

I am collecting signatures to show interest and then apply for a grant to purchase land, to set up a legitimate place, while your proposal offers illegal trade, a complete lack of storage for private property, a complete lack of parking for that truck and any other vehicle, no address to have deliveries made to,…

Sounds like you’re offering Oceanfront property in Arizona, a pig in a poke, and a purple-nurple.