Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance

Not true. Hurricane Matthew struck Cartagena in 2016

Further:

(Wilfried Ellmer) #42

ya i was there - remember it is my city- heavy rain from a hurricane passing out at sea is not a hurricane impact…type New Orleans…and La Guajira is 400 km from Cartagena - and not even La Guajira had a "hurricane impact just heavy rain from the by pass) to try to sell this as hurricane direct hit in Cartagena is ridiculous nonsense and making a fool out of yourself on public forum…

This is still a Frusha/Dohse free thread …do not intentionally mislead the auditorium twisting the facts …

This thread is NOT for nonsense posting, trolling, umpa lumpa talk, etc…

serious contributions only

give me Frusha free space here please.

The thread starter.

Hurricane Matthew killed at least one person and affected the homes of more than 18,000 families since passing Colombia’s Caribbean coast over the weekend, according to authorities.

The death was a 67-year-old man from the local indigenous Wayuu community in La Guajira who was dragged down a mud stream and drowned.

The primary damage at the moment is to homes and infrastructure, as the regions flood and rivers overflow their banks.

The hurricane has primarily affected the coastal provinces of Magdalena, Bolivar, Atlantico, La Guajira and Sucre, the director of the National Risk Unit told Caracol Radio.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #44

Seasteading technology | ocean colonization | light honeycomb shell construction |

Posting on this thread is limited to serious contribution only | the thread culture on this thread is the scientific debate approach |

no umpa lumpa attention on this thread - sorry

Funny, I document facts and you accuse me of the very things you are most guilty of…

Feel free to continue. I will certainly continue to document the facts and truth.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #46

Light honeycomb structure | light truss structure | ocean colonization key technology | get connected |

Hypothesis: The task is to solve the technology bottleneck

Work Hypothesis: Floating light concrete composite shell construction is solving the bottleneck.

context: get a foothold in ocean colonization technology

get a foothold in ocean colonization technology | @nautilusmaker | Matias Volco Design

. .

frusha -You have already been attended please do not continue to make a fool out of yourself on a public forum and lower the thread quality for the 590 users i am communicating with …

please do not clutter here - this is a non frusha thread - open your own threads…

do not respond this post - it is still a non frusha thread…just go away…

the thread starter

Please read the rules of engagement, the Terms of Service, and the Attersee Engineering Award

(Wilfried Ellmer) #48

Hypothesis : the need for going Galt is not only comming up due to a Government that interferes to much, many times the tortious interferer is just a obsessed private person who makes interfering his personal quest. Seasteading is after all about freedom from interference.

there is no such thing like an engagement - just a “butt out request” from the thread starter

This thread i not for you and your 3 fellow umpa lumpas. It is for the other 590 users…

| give me a frusha - dohse free space please | meta topics in the cafe please | lost view of normal | alleged butt in rights on threads i open | bore the auditorium to an inevitable forum death | the telenovela is just in your head | scientific disscussion approach only | special participant basket asignment | Joe Quirk on ignoring | forum dynamics | what part do you NOT understand | the need for filter on a 7.5 billion planet |

… do not respond just go away ! - the thread starter

Seasteading Invest | the big five of ocean colonization | investment yield 10%+ | oceanic business alliance
Seasteading Invest | the big five of ocean colonization | investment yield 10%+ | oceanic business alliance

Guidelines for The Seasteading Institute Discussion Forum:

This forum is the property of The Seasteading Institute (TSI) so please behave accordingly.

Be respectful of the other participants. Rude comments, name-calling, and other negative behaviors are not welcome here.

There is zero tolerance for spammers and spam.

TSI reserves the right to remove any material in whole or in part.

Do not post any copyrighted material unless you are the copyright holder or have express written permission from the copyright holder.

Though this is an international community, public posts are to be in English.

Because this is an international community, bear in mind that for some participants English is not their native language.

Be aware that the forum admins can view all site content, including user-to-user messages.

“… over and over and over and over …”

No engineering analysis …

… just more pretty pictures and other crap pulled out of Elmo’s Ass. to sucker innocent visitors toward one of Elmo’s phony “investment” schemes.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #52

Hypothesis: There is no upside in intenting to explain engineering details in an " hostile umpa lumpa ambient" - any serious project developer will keep it in the boardroom…for good reasons.

Basic Read up: | factors driving seastead design | draupner | bow design | size wave relation | surface floating concepts | bay concepts | submerged concepts | directional design | hog-sag forces | transition capacity | what differes a seastead from a pointless floating experiment | why “discuss amateur designs” is not a big topic on my list |

I have not much to talk with people who can not get their base education right - on a 7,5 billion inhabitant planet with internet at reach of everybody you need to instal limits to whom you talk.

The base education limit is one of them - if you can not get your base education right - nobody is interrested what ELSE you might have to say … you get an asignment to the “umpa lumpa basket”. That is all.

Hypothesis: This thread is a microcosmos that shows a perfect example why seasteading is necessary to achive interference freedom

It is interesting that on a forum of a movement that is supposed to be consagrated to interference freedom i can not find interference freedom because a few umpa lumpas decide to interfere on the thread i started at all cost. (making complete fools out of themselfs)

They are simply obsessed with not respecting my space and not let me do my thing. That is ironic - but it is also a good exercise WHY seasteading is so necessary.

On this thread (Breakaway Civilization) i coined the Hypothesis that the “tortious interferer” is not always the state - it is also frequently just an obsessed private person…who is for “personal motive whatever” - against it.

On a 7.500.000.000 inhabitant Planet, there is a interferer for just about anybody, on just about anything - it becomes a “universal problem” that needs handling (going Galt) (cut the info line) or even better a cure (Seasteading).

| going Galt on Forum Umpa Lumpas | give me a Frusha - Dohse free space please | meta topics in the cafe please | lost view of normal | alleged butt in rights on threads i open | bore the auditorium to an inevitable forum death | the telenovela is just in your head | scientific disscussion approach only | special participant basket asignment | Joe Quirk on ignoring | forum dynamics | what part do you NOT understand | the need for filter on a 7.5 billion planet |

my filters for internet forum discussion.

• The commenting needs to be smart
• It needs to bring up a debateworthy topic
• The debate partner must be up to the task to have a scientific quality debate
• The debate partner needs to agree on scientific quality debate only to avoid timewaste.

Back on topic - Galt’s Gulch is on the oceans…

The thread starter…

Then go build it, Mr. ‘Pay me to introduce your concept to my investors’.

… just more commercial crap pulled from Elmo’s Ass. to sucker people into Wil’s phony “investment” schemes.

Notice how Elmo always ultimately posts links to his own web site. :open_mouth: