I’ll remind all forum users of the Forum Guidelines and Terms of Service, (of which I am re-posting certain specific items and recommend that you read the complete terms at the included link) particularly in regards to the controversy over the Trademarked/Registered name “Ramform”:
Responsibility of Contributors
- If you post material to the website, post links on the website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company;
TSI and TSI discussion forum moderators do not have the manpower, legal training, or capability to monitor all mentions of registered trademarks, and explicitly requires forum users to self-police themselves on this topic, and explicitly warns that all liability for misuse of such trademarks etc adheres to the forum participant who misuses such.
That should be the end of this discussion.