FLORIDA - Cooperative Collaboration Company - Crowd Funding Campaign

(Wilfried Ellmer) #1

Continuing the discussion from Reviewing DeltaSync’s construction estimates on the simple square Concrete Caissons:

(Wilfried Ellmer) #2

@octavian, what do you mean with Cooperative Collaboration Company

The way I imagine it would be a partnership of individuals collaborating on several levels of input (intellectual, financial, actual work, etc.) in order to achieve a common business goal.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #4

would there be a minimum entrance contribution ?

I don’t know, this is KDarian’s idea. It seems to be in the “we’re talking about it” stage.

(.) #6

A place would be needed to build and experiment.
Anyone has a stilt house?

(.) #7

Else, I might just have get a big sailboat and moore it for free in Gulfport, Florida.

(Chad Elwartowski) #8

I have a house in Florida on the Gulf but have it rented for another year.

(.) #9

Florida is nice. The Gulf side is nice too. Do you want to tell where this house is?

(Chad Elwartowski) #10

Up in Hudson. North of St. Petersburg.

The gulf side would be great for testing seasteads because the depth is about 40 feet going out about 30 miles.

Here is a bit more about the concept of cooperative collaboration.

http://www.cooperativecollaboration.com/

Definitely a concept that could be applied towards seasteading

(.) #12

Hudson is nice. I live in Hudson, Fl. Is this your house, I am renting?

(.) #13

Veronica Drive on Sea Ranch Road.

(Chad Elwartowski) #14

Cool, small world. My house is on Seaview Blvd just to the north. Sea Ranch is a good area though, great for boating.

(system) closed #15

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

(Larry G) opened #16

(Larry G) #17

https://wiki.seasteading.org/index.php?title=Co-op

I still think that the Co-op business model is the way to go for a small seasteading venture.

Not only because of it’s obvious economic advantages (certain taxation exempts if in US, etc.) but also the fact that co-ops are functioning as “direct democracy sociopolitical entities” within their economic structure.

(Larry G) #19

You’re welcome to edit the Wiki for more completeness if you have additional Co-op info or comments.