• Can floating real estate successfully compete with land fill projects already ?
• Which are the suitable technologies ?
• What is the future of floating real estate ?
• Floating Real Estate will have to compete successfully with the landfill market, the yacht market, the cruise ship market, the island resort market and similar existing markets.
• Landfill in Singapore comes at USD 700 / square meter
• Monaco features both big landfill projects and big floating infrastructure projects (Monaco Breakwater) in close proximity. Dubai seems to “go down the same road”. So is Singapore.
• Is the big real estate paradigm shift (predicted by P.K Metha) on the Table now ?
• Is the bottleneck of ocean colonization solved ?
• Will New-VENICE and New-Atlantis rise on floating foundations ?
Invited Expert Panel:
Moderation: @ellmer (nautilusmaker® )
• @ANHMD360 …from my personal point of view landfilling would certainly cost more time & money…Land-reclamation has been in the scene for quite several years now, probaly we opt for a new technology? | Floating Island Malaysia |
Invited Experts - your comments please…