Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business

Welcome to the forum. Have a good look around, explore this forum and the archived-forum. There have been many concepts that did not make it into the contests.

Please be aware that there are certain people that will, if given the chance, attempt to make personal financial gain off interested people that appear to have resources available. The vast majority of us do not have the means to build these concepts, or actively participate in the TSI project.

Some of us have gone to great lengths to document the feasibility of our proposals, from construction methods, on through various operational aspects.

Once again, welcome.

Jeff Frusha

(.) #82

Hello Ted;

Welcome, and thank you for your contribution…
I would like to read the specific information you would share.
Here, on the forum is good, and if you decide to post it somewhere else too,
I would appreciate to know where.

(Theodore M. Amenta) #83

Thank you spark. It was recommended to me that I open new “thread”(?). I did: Landuber’s Guide to Seasteading Feasibility and did a first posting. I am new to the process. If this is not correct please redirect.

(Theodore M. Amenta) #84

Thank you for the welcome. I was encourage to start a new thread. I did a first posting today on Landluber’s Guide to Seasteading Feasibility. If I violated any protocol or can be more effective by connecting to others please give me some direction. i have huge amount of narrative, drawings and financial analysis I hope to progressively post. Regrds, Ted

(Theodore M. Amenta) #85

As you suggested I started a new “thread” — Landluber’s Guide to Seasteading Feasibility. I did a simple first posting and will shortly follow with content describing the actual topic of financial feasibility. I appreciate any coaching you kmght offer at least until i get my “sea legs.” – Should I and is there a way to tie back to your now “thread” if this is the correct description of your ---- “site(?)” ---- I started with you as “business.” Thank you Ted

(Wilfried Ellmer) #86

Thanks for your effort to keep things on topic…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #87

• Tahiti Seasteading convention - will this be a launch for a floating city ?

• How much can / should we expect from that event ?

• Is Peter Thiel present ?

• If yes, does he bring his friends from the Bilderberg group to look into seasteading ?

• In a former thread i coined the hypothesis: To check out what is happening follow the money

• Who is Tony Hsieh - are we seeing investor interest ? ( who is John Galt …)

The Google is your friend…

(Wilfried Ellmer) #89

The idea is, to let the 594 users of the forum think about their own answers to the questions rised - and bring up “interesting conversations” in consequence… that should be worth a forum debate…

Any interesting and debate worthy Hypothesis on any of the questions to offer ?

If we start to sound like a “talkworthy forum” Tony might join and discuss his own ideas here…some day…debate quality is the key.

Tony is active on twitter | | where he reveals some of his personal thoughts...
I am certainly not asking frusha for an answer and all my threads are frusha free threads by default.

Excuse me? You asked a stupid question, You got an answer. If Tony is really astute, it won’t take him long to recognize you for what you are… A parrot feeder with a sunken concrete sub., and a hunger to spend other peoples money.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #91

Ref: [nutcase attention]( | [special attention]( | this is supposed to be a frusha/dohse free thread - please do not post here... | animosity in the[ cafe]( |

the thread starter

Wrong forum… You CAN (and are quite welcome to have such threads) in your OWN forums, rather than here. THIS forum belongs to TSI and is a public forum, and all threads not specifically in the ‘private messages’ section are open to the public and all members are free to comment.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #93

…(pointless) arguing…bad for investment… - Joe Quirk

Please respect that this is a Frusha/Dohse free thread started by me for the other 592 forum users to comment .

It is a thread for serious commenting on the thread topic only.

The thread culture guideline on this thread is the scientific debate approach.

It is not a space for working your personal issues.

You are free to open your own threads to work your topics there…

You are not free to hijack, interfere, molest, derail, and troll on my threads. (ref)

… thanks for respecting and making the Seasteading forums a better place for us all |

the thread starter

| give me a frusha - dohse free space please | meta topics in the cafe please | lost view of normal | alleged butt in rights on threads i open | bore the auditorium to an inevitable forum death | the telenovela is just in your head | scientific disscussion approach only | special participant basket asignment | Joe Quirk on ignoring | forum dynamics | what part do you NOT understand | the need for filter on a 7.5 billion planet |

Real Estate Paradigm Shift | oceanic business alliance | oceanic real estate | floating real estate |

Please refer to this

LOL - “Wil apparently thinks he is …
(or at least should be) running this forum.”

Well said, Admin. Well said.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #96

Hypothesis: The new elites that move global business have a special connection to yachts and oceanic trade they are independent of the grounded states and ready for the foundation of New Venice

• Read: The rise of the new global elite

Hypothesis: To get an idea where the future is headed to, you need to follow the money.

• Context: The mega logistics of the oceanic supply chain

• Context: Oceanic Trade - The invisible network that keeps the world running

If you want the topic free of forum umpa lumpa interference (interference break away) please check here

What is here already : global elites | global mobile business headquarters | mobilis in mobili | subdue to nobody | liquid real estate |

What the future brings: …more of it… less ship like - more island and harbor like…

Floating infrastructure | floating ports | floating cities | New Venice | global networks | global mobility |

…more construction activity on the water than on the continents. | get invested in the key technology of sovlving the bottleneck | oceanic business alliance

Business along the axes of the big 5 of ocean colonization

How a new VENICE can be developed from individual units coming together … | ramform design | seastar design | bubble cluster design | light cement composite honeycomb shells | solving the technology bottleneck of seasteading | Design Matias Volco |

light honeycomb concrete shell technology allows to build all urban ambients people are used to on the watersurface in a floating marine cluster…

The need of breakaway…from umpa lumpa talk…

Why our forum umpa lumpa with his multiple Id´s (see below) lowers the value of the threads for everybody - it is about the reader experience and “making seasteading investment worthy” in the eyes of the global elite. ( Who has the funds to make visions a business reality).

First Tahitian Seasteading Gathering a Triumph!
Investment strategies
Tuna collapse demands for pasture management not hunter regulation
Offshore aquaculture | realistic projects | big business | seafood | ocean colonization | ocean ranching | oceanic investment | world food security | oceanic business alliance

Ummm … no … proven fact

… that Elmo spams the comment threads with commercial links in an effort to point suckers (aka, “investors”) to his phony “investment” scheme web pages.

Become a sucker.

Join Elmo’s “club”.

You, too, can “sink” your money into the phony “investment” schemes of the Elmo Association (aka, Elmo’s Ass.).

Just click on the commercial links and it will take you directly to the crap from Elmo’s Ass.

(Wilfried Ellmer) #100

• In the next 30 years 5 billion people will have to cover their needs from oceanic resources.

• Did you know that Passports only exist since 1914

• Spaces of freedom are necessary for invention and fast development