Biogas methane digester project

On a personal note…

I met a fellow from Cameroon in Facebook, now irl in Austin, TX. Had dinner and talked. Got invited to go to Cameroon to oversee building a 10 cubic meter digester, at their expense. Made contact with a professor I know, have to work up my own training program, go to Florida and, with student assistants, assemble a complete set of molds, disassemble and store them. Get to Cameroon, teach what I’ve learned to at least one person, preferably more, then we build their digester and the ones I teach, as well as myself, all get installer tech. certificates. When I get back, I can build a 2nd one and apply for a small-business grant, get my own molds and equipment, and start a business. As part of that, my bus will need a complete rebuild, so I have mobile housing, I’ll need a cargo truck for the molds, trailer for my car, and, eventually a property to live/work from, traveling as the primary on installations, overseeing the builds, renting-out my equipment and set of molds… Since the business itself is mobile, I can buy land where I want… THAT will put me on the Coast, or just off of it, with room to put in the shop and ramp I need…