Basalt Rhyolite construction? 3d printing your own island

However… Certain additives may act as a flux, to lower the melting point sufficiently to make Basalt Glass at a lower temperature, possibly making the solar-sintering feasible for glass. directly from pre-mixed ingredients, rather than melting and maintaining a volume of liquid. It would be less uniform and might not have desirable properties, but it would have to be investigated, preferably with consultation of a scientist knowledgeable in glass formulation.

(Matias Volco) #23

I accidentally “liked” Octavian s post trying to play the sound clip…

The MP4 wouldn’t play, but I really doubt whatever it was, that it was something that contributes to the cause of seasteading, so I deleted your post.

As those of you who have been around for a while know, there is no user moderator. So it really, really annoys me when I have to take any kind of action against a regular forum participant. :rage:

That alone tells us octavian wants no women on seasteads, only males will be allowed.

Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Which part of “stop posting while on medication or high on drugs,…” was hard to grasp?

(Matias Volco) #27

And in another post he explained the little to no need for laundry so one can only imagine the millieu

Where did you get that dude?

(.) #29

Just the contrary. Lots of women .

(Matias Volco) #30

probably the freshwater thread

(system) closed #31

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.