Agressive toodler talk with lacking fact base does not fit the purpose of moving forward

(Wilfried Ellmer) #1

If you where pointed to this thread your “egomanic agressive doodler talk” is messing up the core purpose of the thread you are comming from - the pointer may be interpreted as a call: “all doodlers please shut up” if you have nothing relevant to say about the thread topic.

what ever your “guts discomfort” is - forumlate it clearly sustain it … if you want to be treated as “non doodler”… and adult … in a serious scientific debate.

keep in mind ;

• it is about moving ocean colonization forward…
  • it is about bringing a point do it well under the correct topic and move on…
  • it is about keeping a clear thought and info line under clear thread topics

• it is not about your ego…
  • it is not about winning an argument…
  • it is not about argue against a person that you percieve as a “thread enemy”…
  • it is not about forming “mobbing peer groups”
  • it is not about who is right…
  • it is not about being funny
  • it is not about polishing fragile personal animosity
  • it is not about having a escape valve for your personal frustrations

“I can’t help but take your criticism as a personal attack”…

• that proofs you “toodler status” - and incapability to have a scientific debate as an adult…have a “learning curve” instead of booring the rest of the forum with your inmature “toodlering”…

Debate Culture how can we keep thread discipline
Picture the lens shell
Picture the Ramform | get invested | get started | oceanic business alliance
Optimal Draft/freeboard for a floating living structure
Hit piece in Wired well contested by Reason.com
Awareness what is out there already | oceanic business alliance
Lacking investor attention and thread pooping how this connects
Natural sunlight is obsolete - we are ready for ocean colonization now | mid ocean ridge mining | vent base alpha
Marinea the project
Marinea Oceanic Lifestyle | oceanic business alliance
Marinea Oceanic Lifestyle | oceanic business alliance
Envision underwater living space - perception error correction | oceanic business alliance
Article: floating cities made from oil tankers
550000 miles of cable hidden under the ocean that power the internet | oceanic business alliance
LNG economy | oceanic production | distribution | industry | Power to Gas | oceanic business alliance
Everything submersible is expensive and complicated - really? | oceanic business alliance
Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance
Oceanic Real estate | global networking hubs | Extraterritorialized | oceanic business alliance
Breakaway Civilization | Seasteading | Ocean Colonization | Advanced Oceanic Cities | Atlantis | Enlightenment | Oceanic Business Alliance | next big thing in business
Pacific Ring Weave
Galt's Gulch is on the oceans | oceanic business alliance
(Chad Elwartowski) #2

I think it’s a cultural thing. Living in Germany I understand that this is probably what your Austrian upbringing follows.

That’s great for engineering and getting things right, but not that great for dealing with Americans. Americans take criticism as a personal attack and they feel they must defend their honor. I would think it would be even more extreme in Columbia.

(Jonas Smith) #3

I can’t help but take your criticism as a personal attack, and feel I must defend my honor by saying you are all poo-poo-heads.

(system) closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.