• what is the DIFFERENCE to the first project version ?
• How does this project version AVOID what killed the first one ?
• What is the learning curve ?
• Why this version will be attractive for investors when the first wasn´t.
• Is the “give me 15 Millions to buy a used steel barge and start the floating future of humanity in the Bahamas” investor elevator pitch still on the table ?
• Is there more focus on “solving the seasteading technology bottleneck” and unleash the real estate paradigm shift potential of seasteading in the early project phase.
• What is the analysis why the first version failed according to @ForexBob in the first place ?
• What is your view now on @tamenta (Theodore Amenta)´s viewpoint ?
Seasteading is the REAL ESTATE DEAL of the century waiting to be discovered by the mainstream investor…
It is not about politics, not about the Bahamas, not about sandy islands and Governments...it is about investment and ROI...and the core technology to settle the global waterspace and get a foothold in it.